Locations in the game can show up as three icons:
One is the kingdom icon, the other is a location icon, and the final is a port icon.
- Kingdom icons are your kingdoms. You can only see your kingdom. If you would like to learn more about attacking other kingdoms, see the attacking kingdoms section.
- Locations are usually where there are adventures. Locations can have many adventures, and adventures can provide exp bonuses, quest items, and a chance at gold rushes and item drops.
- Locations themselves can also drop quest items for simply moving to that location.
- Ports are where you set sail from or visit the market board to list and sell items.
- All ports share the same market board.
|Name||Map||X Coordinate||Y Coordinate|
|City of Emeralds||Surface||272||336|
|Dead Mans Bones Port||Labyrinth||96||240|
|Faiths Church Port||Dungeons||464||304|
Showing 1 to 10 out of 20 results