A World of Possibilities
Tlessa offers a lot for the average player to do, from crafting, enchanting, gear progression, quests, monsters, kingdoms to manage and to take. There is more to do here including but not limited to: Reach level 4000+, Fight epic Celestials, Get Faction Points for Uniques, Complete over 60 quests and so much more
Best part? it's all free! Just requires time investment, as little or as much as you want!
Buy/sell weapons, armor, rings and more to out fit your character for the road ahead. Who knows what beasties you might find!
Settle, Manage and wage war against other players! You can use Kingdom passives to train new skills to unlock new buildings and units that give your kingdoms even more power!
See where you're going!
Adventure on a map by clicking the action buttons. Set sail from one port to the other, traverse to other planes of existence!Learn more
No Cash Shops!
This game is free. This game has one philosophy: You want it? Earn it! Every thing from the best gear, to the strongest kingdoms to ability to travel from one plane to the next is all only attainable by playing the game.
Participate in some of the hardest fights in the game! Reach the top of the list for legendary rewards!
Ranked fights reset once per month, ranks will also increase one rank per month making the enemies at the bottom of the rank list for that month even harder!Learn more
Some Clicking Required!
Fight other players for a chance to earn a Mythic Unique. Participate in monthly pvp tournaments.
New Player? Enable the guide during registration to help you out and learn about the game!
- Are there Adds?
- No. There are no adds whatsoever.
- Is it persistent?
- Yes. You can start an exploration, move your units from one kingdom to the next or attack another kingdom. log out and come back later and it all ran for you behind the scenes. Kingdoms will never reset.
- Is it idle?
- Exploration is your best bet for automation. It automates the whole fighting process so you can focus on other things like Crafting and Enchanting - one of the most vital aspects of Tlessa!
- Does it use energy systems?
- No. Tlessa uses what's called: Time Gates. These apply to action you do and time you out from doing that action again for a matter of seconds or minutes. However, the goal of Tlessa is not to keep you engaged, so for example you could: Fight, Craft, Move and then wait for their respective timers to end before doing the same thing. In the aforementioned example: Killing a monster gates you a 10-second time out before being able to kill the monster again, but being killed by said monster, gives you a 20-second time out before being able to revive.
- Are they're guilds?
- No. In Tlessa, it's every person for themselves. There is no guild or clan system in Tlessa.