Treasure Fiend (Dungeons)
- Damage Stat
- Casting Accuracy
- Health Range
- 20 - 40
- Attack Range
- 15 - 30
- Drop Check
- Max Level*
- Gold Reward
- Spell Evasion
- Artifact Annulment
Devouring Light and Devouring Darkness
Some monsters can void you. Much like the quest item to obtain for voiding enemies of their affixes, spells, artifacts and ability to heal - a Celestial can void your affixes. This is called: Devouring Light. All Celestials have a Devouring Light Percentage starting at or above 50%. Harder critters in the list start at 10% and go up.
Special locations can increase this (and everything else - except drop chance) by 25% in addition to any map increases in enemy strength.
There is a special quest item you can obtain to "devoid" their void, also known as: Devouring Darkness. This has a chance starting at 50% to void out their chance to void you. You can upgrade this item to upgrade its chance.
Monsters in purgatory have a Devouring Darkness chance, which means they can devoid you - you cannot void them. To get around this players will craft Holy Items after completing a quest line. If a player becomes devoided, their void (Devouring light) will not fire, much like for enemies who you devoid.
- Devouring Light Chance:
- Devouring Darkness Chance:
* Once a character is at this level or above it, they get 1/3rd the xp
All Enemies have a chance to completely annul your affixes that do damage. This percentage is also known as a "chance". The stronger the enemy the higher the chance to annul your affix damage.
There are some affixes who's damage cannot be resisted, this is known as irresistible damage. Even if an enemy's Affix Resistance is over 100% this damage cannot be resisted.
There is a quest item that can make your affixes irresistible, which can then be upgraded to make your rings and artifacts irresistible. You can then further upgrade this to make spells irresistible.
- Casters will use 5% of their Focus as the base DC check for enemy's resistances check to see if the enemy can avoid the spell(s).
- Vampires will use 5% of their Durability as the base dc check for resistances check to see if the enemy can avoid life stealing affixes.
- Affix Resistance (chance):
- Artifact Annulment (chance):
- Spell Evasion (chance):
Cast, Artifacts and Affixes
All monsters can cast to some degree, have artifacts, affixes and can heal. Here you will see the details corresponding to that. There are a couple things to keep in mind, however:
- Monsters cast on their turn, same for affixes and artifacts.
- Monsters follow the same rules as players, if you are blocked (or miss), your rings and artifacts and affixes fire.
- Monsters will only heal, if they get a turn. In that case, like players, they heal at the end of their turn for a % of their Dur. This is where stat reducing affixes can come in handy. You can reduce the enemy's durability so they cannot heal as much.
There is a quest chain you can do that rewards you at the end with a new item that will annul the enemy's affixes, artifacts, spells and ability to heal.
- Max Cast For
- Max Artifact Damage
- Max Affix Damage
- Healing Percentage
- Entrancing Chance